The Public Sector Commission
The Public Sector Commission's purpose is to bring leadership and expertise to the public sector to enhance integrity, effectiveness and efficiency. Our vision is of a high performing public sector serving the needs of our State now and for the future.
Find out more about:
- the Western Australian public sector
- the role of the Public Sector Commission
- profiles of our corporate executive members
- employment opportunities at the Commission and within the public sector
- contacting the Commission.
Page last updated 10 February 2014