To think critically and make sound decisions, managers need strong networks, support and experience. The aim of this module is to help managers recognise and use different approaches to solve problems and adopt a proactive and reflective mindset.
During this module, participants will:
- define ‘critical thinking’
- identify components of critical thinking
- analyse situations of critical thinking and decision making
- apply critical thinking models to the public sector and more widely
- recognise tensions experienced by public sector employees when making decisions.
This module is best suited to those who may be working on a large project or body of work.
To register, please visit our Events page and register your details. Where sessions are at capacity, you are encouraged to register your details for the waitlist.
Please direct any enquiries to the leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 6552 8998.
Page last updated 23 August 2017