Risk is unavoidable, and it is necessary for managers to engage with risk in a confident and measured manner. Managing risk provides a greater awareness of what is risk, risk-management principles, frameworks and processes, and assists participants to understand and apply risk-based decision-making.
During this module, participants will:
- understand that risk prevention is a proactive measure to support successful teams
- examine risk perspectives and the factors involved in risk-based decision-making
- discuss the principles of an integrated risk-management approach and its value to an organisation’s service delivery
- explore tools that qualitatively assess risk exposure and probability
- examine the roles and responsibilities of managers and other stakeholders in the effective implementation of risk management
- consider how to foster probity in a team, in an environment where all staff identify and manage risk within their roles.
To register, please visit our Events page and register your details. Where sessions are at capacity, you are encouraged to register your details for the waitlist.
Please direct any enquiries to the leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 6552 8998.
Page last updated 23 August 2017