To effectively manage people, you must first be able to manage yourself; which includes behaviour, emotional responses and actions. Managing self helps managers understand how personal effectiveness and performance can be improved from being self-aware.
During this module, participants will:
- appreciate the impact emotions and emotional responses can impact team effectiveness
- explore tools which build an attitude of resilience to deal with uncertainty, change and challenge
- understand ‘triggers’, stress responses, how emotion is processed productively
- identify the spheres of control and influence which will support you and a team
- develop a habit of self-reflection and understand its value in supporting an individual leadership and management style.
To register, please visit our Events page and register your details. Where sessions are at capacity, you are encouraged to register your details for the waitlist.
Please direct any enquiries to the leadership team at email@example.com or on 6552 8998.
Page last updated 23 August 2017