Reporting minor misconduct to the PSC

Public authorities – Notify online

Public authorities should submit notifications using the PSC's online form or via email

Individuals - Make the call

We encourage members of the public to call PSC’s Advisory service on 08 6552 8888 and speak with a consultant before reporting a matter of minor misconduct. Our team will be able to indicate whether your misconduct concerns are within our jurisdiction and if it would be appropriate to make a report to the PSC, or to direct it elsewhere.

Some key pieces of information you should have on hand when you call are:

  • The name and position of the person/s allegedly involved and where they work
  • What date and/or time the alleged conduct occurred
  • A brief description of your allegations and why you think that behaviour is minor misconduct
  • If you have spoken, or complained, to any other oversight agencies about the allegations, and when that complaint was made

This initial conversation will be treated as an enquiry. We won’t make it formal until you make a report of minor misconduct, preferably in writing (including electronically).

Lodging minor misconduct notifications and reports

Our preference for all authorities and individuals is to receive allegations electronically via PSC’s online form. This helps us to capture the information we need in your own words and assists in quick processing.

Online form: PSC’s online form

Alternatively matters can be lodged in the following ways


Post: Locked Bag 3002, WEST PERTH WA 6872

You can also download our minor misconduct report form and fill it in either electronically or by hand.

A hard copy of the report form can be posted to you with a prepaid reply envelope if requested. Please call 08 6552 8888 to arrange this.

Page last updated 28 September 2018