ANZSOG/PSC Western Australia series - Associate Professor Catherine Althaus
On Tuesday 14 February 2017 Associate Professor Catherine Althaus delivered a number of sessions.
- What do I do now? The ‘policy cycle’, the Australian Policy Handbook and navigating the policy maze (general session)
- Leading from between: the challenges and opportunities of Indigenous public servant leadership (CEO and SES session)
Links to the research papers and other material referred to during Catherine’s presentation are also below:
- The Four R's - Respect, Relevance, Reciprocity, Responsibility
- Understanding Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Employee Decisions To Exit The Australian Public Service – Working Paper 2016
- The Aboriginal relations behavioural competencies - designed to help the British Columbia Public Service improve their individual and collective abilities to work effectively with the Aboriginal people of British Columbia.
- First Voices website
Page last updated 1 November 2017