ANZSOG/PSC Western Australia series - Dr George Argyrous, Senior Lecturer and one of three Principals of ANZSOG’s Evidence and Evaluation Hub
On Thursday 18 May and Friday 19 May 2017 Dr George Argyrous delivered a number of sessions, his presentations and links to material referenced during these presentations are below.
- Picking the Melbourne Cup - Uses and abuses of statistical modelling (General session 19 May 2017)
- A quality assessment tool for non-specialist users of regression analysis - Dr Argyrous’ paper on a series of questions non-specialist ‘consumers’ of evidence, such as policy makers can ask to interrogate the quality of data before them and understand its limitations.
- Better outcomes for better policy and programs (Alumni event 18 May 2017)
- Building a culture of evidence based decision making (SES session 19 May 2017)
- Thinking about outcomes for your agency (CEO session 19 May 2017)
Links to the research papers and other material referred to during Dr Argyrous presentation are also below:
- NSW Human Services Outcomes Framework – Fact Sheet
- Measuring Social Housing Outcomes – Desktop review of evidence - Interim Report
- Outcomes Frameworks: a guide for providers and commissioners of youth services
For those looking to take the conversation further with Dr Argyrous you can visit the Evidence & Evaluation Hub on ANZSOG’s website.
Page last updated 1 November 2017