Management essentials: Critical thinking
Management essentials (ME) is a series of modules delivered as individual workshops, aimed at mid-level managers (levels 4–6) across the WA public sector. ME empowers participants to make good decisions and lead from where they are, positively impacting the performance of their team, their agency, and the wider public sector.
Martin Jull Professional Development Centre.
Dumas House 2 Havelock Street
WEST PERTH, WA 6005
- define ‘critical thinking’
- identify components of critical thinking
- analyse situations of critical thinking and decision making
- apply critical thinking models to the public sector and more widely
- recognise tensions experienced by public sector employees when making decisions.
- This module is best suited to those who may be working on a large project or body of work.