Management essentials: Managing self
Management essentials (ME) is a series of modules delivered as individual workshops, aimed at mid-level managers (levels 4–6) across the WA public sector. ME empowers participants to make good decisions and lead from where they are, positively impacting the performance of their team, their agency, and the wider public sector.
Martin Jull Professional Development Centre.
Dumas House 2 Havelock Street
WEST PERTH, WA 6005
- appreciate the impact emotions and emotional responses can impact team effectiveness
- explore tools which build an attitude of resilience to deal with uncertainty, change and challenge
- understand ‘triggers’, stress responses, how emotion is processed productively
- identify the spheres of control and influence which will support you and a team
- develop a habit of self-reflection and understand its value in supporting an individual leadership and management style.