2018 Employee Perception Survey
20 September 2018
Since the Public Sector Commission was established in 2010, we have conducted the annual Employee Perception Survey across the public sector workforce to establish:
- employees' views of the extent to which behaviour in their organisation is consistent with:
- good human resource practice
- ethical practice
- diversity and inclusion principles
- employees' satisfaction with their work and organisation
- employees’ general views about leadership, management and administration in their organisation.
The Commission is in a unique position to have a broad view of the operations and achievements of the public sector and comment on them publicly. We use data and intelligence gathered from our: survey program; oversight, advisory and assistance role; local, national and international collaboration; and interactions around the sectors to inform our view.
Page last updated 20 September 2018