Nominations for the 2017 awards open on Monday 1 May and close Friday 9 June 2017, subject to the Premier’s approval.
To progress through the shortlisting process, nominations must demonstrate how a public authority’s project or initiative contributes towards the achievement of one of the seven Premier’s Awards categories. Nominations are assessed against four general criteria and an additional two or three category specific criteria.
There are many benefits in nominating for an award:
- Preparing a nomination is an opportunity to review a major initiative or project.
- Feedback throughout the awards judging processes can assist in learnings and improve future awards nominations.
- Taking part in the awards process provides an opportunity to promote innovative and creative approaches to addressing an emerging issue and/or challenge.
- The awards are a way of highlighting and acknowledging the effort that goes into undertaking and delivering a major initiative or project.
- Participation in the awards increases the profile of an organisation.
There are no costs for nominating a project for the awards.
Nominations must be lodged via the online nominations form located on the InterSector website. You must have an InterSector account to lodge the nomination.
Page last updated 3 March 2017