Nominations for the 2017 awards open on Monday 13 March and close on Friday 28 April 2017, subject to the Premier’s approval.
Feedback from past awards participants has highlighted the importance of allowing plenty of time to prepare your nomination.
Start your planning early:
- determine a primary contact – they will receive all correspondence and are responsible for managing the nomination’s project team
- identify a suitable body of work for your nomination
- choose the most appropriate awards category for your nomination (projects can only be nominated in one category per year)
- identify the key stakeholders
- establish a nomination working group
- gain executive support and approval for your nomination
- view example nominations from previous finalists and winners
- attend a briefing session in February 2017.
Page last updated 30 December 2016