Nominations for the 2017 awards open on Monday 1 May and close on Friday 9 June 2017, subject to the Premier’s approval.
Feedback from past awards participants has highlighted the importance of allowing plenty of time to prepare your nomination.
Start your planning early:
- determine a primary contact – they will receive all correspondence and are responsible for managing the nomination’s project team
- identify a suitable body of work for your nomination
- choose the most appropriate awards category for your nomination (projects can only be nominated in one category per year)
- identify the key stakeholders
- establish a nomination working group
- gain executive support and approval for your nomination
- view example nominations from previous finalists and winners
- attend a briefing session in April 2017.
Page last updated 3 March 2017