The Public Sector Commission records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's server address,
- the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.),
- the date and time of the visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded,
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Page last updated 29 August 2012