How does PSC monitor?
The Commissioner may use a range of strategies to monitor compliance with the PID Act. These can include:
- receiving and evaluating public authorities' reporting data
- evaluating complaints alleging non-compliance with the PID Act
- evaluating data received by the PSC through its assistance role
- conducting audits of public authorities compliance with the PID Act
- monitoring the PID Officers register
- conducting CEO and employee surveys.
Page last updated 27 September 2012