Employee perception survey
The Public Sector Commission’s annual Employee perception survey is conducted to a selection of public sector agencies. The Commission invites agencies to be part of the survey on a rotational basis.
There are a range of benefits for agencies to be involved with the survey, the most important being insight gained into employee opinions and attitudes. Other benefits include:
- Providing employees with the opportunity to express their views confidentially
- Allowing agencies an independent assessment of their own strengths and weaknesses
- Providing a useful benchmark against which to measure the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Reducing the costs associated with agencies conducting a similar survey themselves
- Providing feedback to employees post-survey and taking action in response to the results assists in building trust, communication and relationships within the workplace.
See the Frequently asked questions for more information about the survey.
Page last updated 13 February 2017