Approved Procedures outline procedural steps to be taken by human resource practitioners in regards to classification, appointment and remuneration matters contained within the Public Sector Management Act 1994 (the Act) .
Approved Procedures were created under the Act and are administered and maintained by the Public Sector Commission. Approved Procedures 1 through 5 apply only to persons employed under Part 3 of the Act (that is, Public Service Officers), and Approved Procedures 6, 7 and 8 apply across the Public Sector.
- Approved Procedure 1 - Approved Classification System and Procedures
- Approved Procedure 2 - Senior Executive Service
- Approved Procedure 5 - Approved Contracts for Services Procedures
- Approved Procedure 6 - Specialist Positions - Determining Remuneration
- Approved Procedure 7 - Attraction and Retention Incentives
- Approved Procedure 8 - CEO Performance Agreement and Assessment
Page last updated 11 September 2012