Breach claim materials
This section contains copies of the following materials to assist claimants.
- Breach of Standard claims—Claimant guide
This provides information about the Standards covered by the breach claim process and how a claim may be made, as well as general information about how a claim can be managed.
- Conciliation of breach of Standard claims—Claimant guide
This provides information about conciliation and what a claimant may expect to occur in the conciliation process.
- Review of a breach of Standard claims—Claimant guide
This provides information about the review process and what the claimant may expect to occur if a review is undertaken.
- Breach of Standard claim form
Assists claimants to set out their claim. Under the principles of the Standard. Lodged under the Public Sector Management (Breaches of Public Sector Standards) Regulations 2005.
- Claimant checklist for lodging breach of Standard claim
This provides claimants with information about what to include in their claim.
- Withdrawal of breach of Standard claim form
Assists claimants to withdraw their claim in accordance with Regulations.
Page last updated 30 December 2014