The Public Sector Commission regularly responds to media enquiries and publishes media releases related to issues across the sector.
These PSC initiatives are regularly referenced in media enquiries and releases:
All media enquiries should be emailed to the Office of the Commissioner’s Corporate Communications team in the first instance. Putting your enquiry in writing helps us prepare a response as efficiently as possible.
Please include in your request:
- your name, title, organisation, phone number and email address
- a summary of your planned article (if possible and appropriate)
- your questions for the Commission’s response
- a list of any other public sector agencies you have asked or intend to ask for response
- your proposed deadline for response and a likely publication date.
If you would like to discuss your enquiry by phone, please contact the Strategic Communications Manager on (08) 6552 8563.
Page last updated 7 January 2020