Traineeships in Government a Recruitment and Referral Service
Your agency can recruit and appoint high-quality trainee candidates from one of our traineeship programs.
As a youth employment initiative for the sector, we maintain a database of candidates, 24 years of age or under, who are eager to start their career with a traineeship in the WA public sector.
- Public Sector Traineeship Recruitment and Referral Service
- School-based traineeship Recruitment and Referral Service
- Aboriginal traineeship program
Benefits of recruiting from our Recruitment and Referral Services
- Fill vacancies fast – we have a database of eligible applicants ready to be referred to your agency.
- Focus on the selection process – we’ve done all the recruitment groundwork for you. You'll save on recruitment and advertising costs as well.
- Access to a diverse talent pool – our programs include people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Simple and cost-effective recruitment – requests can be submitted through the Recruitment Advertising Management System (RAMS).
- Leadership development opportunities – for your staff to train and mentor trainees.
- Ongoing support and advice – we can help with every stage of the traineeship placement.
Information for job seekers
If you are interested in doing a traineeship with the WA State Government, go to the JobsWA website and navigate to the Government traineeship program or School-based traineeship program links, for information on how to apply.
- Recruitment and Referral Service Team
Phone: (08) 6552 8701
Page last updated 12 February 2019